Call for Abstracts
The Organising Committee for the Childhood Trauma Conference is inviting you to submit an abstract for consideration for inclusion in the Conference program.
- The abstract word limit is 250 words not including abstract title, authors or institute.
- Authors are allowed to submit and present one abstract only
- Each accepted abstract will be allocated 30 minutes only. No extensions on presentation time will be provided
- Abstract notifications will be sent by February 2020. It is a mandatory requirement of the Conference that all presenting authors are registered to attend the Conference.
- Child protection and trauma
- Working with traumatized infants
- Working with traumatized children
- Working with traumatized young people
- Working with traumatised adults
- Trauma informed practice in supporting families
- Trauma informed therapeutic out of home care
- Trauma informed practice in schools
- Trauma informed approaches to kinship care
- Trauma informed practice with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and families
- Trauma informed practice in youth justice
- Trauma and natural disasters
For any queries regarding your abstract submission please contact the Conference Organisers via email@example.com or 1300 792 466.